Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Rejected by the PSP

Been playing happily away on my PSP since I got if for my birthday and for Xmas I got the FIFA 2007 soccer game… straight into management mode where you can manage a team to glory.  But you can’t just jump in and manage Man Utd… you get a selection of teams that you can choose from and I selected a Dutch team in the Dutch first division.

Signing with this club, I was set a number of goals – namely finish in the top half of the 18 team first division.  Unfortunately I finished 11th and “failed”.  Second season, instead of being reasonable, the PSP says I need to ensure my team qualifies for European competition and come in the top 3 or 4 of the league!

Well season 2 ended yesterday and I finished 12th in the league… oh well I think.  But the board of my mythical club takes the view that they would rather seek someone else and they sack me!  Damn!  Then the PSP asks if I would like to search for another club willing to take my services… I click “YES” and it thinks a bit and says “Unfortunately, there are no teams willing to consider you”.  Click “X” to exit.

GAME OVER.

I just got sacked by my own PSP!!  Talk about rough!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How realistic!!! Next thing you know you will come home and find trash strewn all over your yard and an effigy burning in the driveway!

Clay said...

Hang on! This is soccer, not the Indian Cricket Team!

Civilised we are!