Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Bored

Whilst being at home is kinda neat in that I can play games and tinker with the PC all day long, man I am getting bored.  Actually had a nap today for 4 hours.  I know I am not well, but I am not a "napper" and I said to Niki at 4:30 that I'll go for a lay down... next thing I know I am being woken up for Heroes at 8:30pm!  4 hours of snoring!  Kids had eaten and gone to bed and I was groggy as hell.

Heroes was good though, I highly recommend it!

Am thinking of downloading a movie or something to watch tomorrow... I am currently downloading Extras - Season 2, but its 3GB and probably wont be ready until Friday.  Anyone got any suggestions??

The thing that is worrying me though is the cricket grand final this weekend.  Whilst I think I should be OK to play, spending a week sitting on your arse is hardly good preparation... need a bit of a pick me up I think.... my sleep patterns are all over the place (hence the nap) and I have been waking up at odd times like 4am and sitting up watching world cup cricket before going back to bed at 6am...

The shingles themselves though are still causing me discomfort.  Today was probably worse today than yesterday because I drove myself to the doctors for a check up.  The doctor has told me to stay off work for the rest of the week... The rash is fading rapidly, but the achey pain slightly got worse today.  The rash is the thing though, that has to go away by the weekend (which looks likely) but the pain you can handle with panadeine etc.

this post doesnt make sense does it...

No comments: