Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Home Sick Day 2

Well, today I am feeling better.  Not 100% but the shingles have started to fade a bit and the pain isnt as bad as yesterday.  Any sudden movement leaves me dizzy and I cant extend my left arm as the skin feels tight and burns but sitting still on the lounge or at the keyboard here is fine.  Sleep was OK last night too and I was able to sleep until 6am instead of the usual 4am...

Its the worst time for me to be ill work wise, but there isnt much I can do about that.  My assistant is doing my job for me and my boss seems OK with everything, so at least things are passable... but I have been answering emails and tic-tacking with the office so I havent been entirely idle.

Got the call this morning as well from one of my mates Angelo who is crook and never had Chicken Pox before and hence he thinks he may have it... I was sitting next to him at the pub on Saturday after cricket, so maybe he has... I hope not!

Otherwise, today I am trying to get the energy to clean up the study desk and maybe paint some miniatures... Also will watch more of the Pura Cup Final (thank god for Foxtel)

1 comment:

ROBERT c2dpli said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.