Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Easter Show Day Tomorrow

I have just finished a major project today just in time to take tomorrow off and head to the Easter Show.

I am not a major fan of the show and to be honest, I think its way overpriced but the kids love it and are really excited.  So tomorrow, I will be carrying a backpack full of food & drink, a key for a locker that will contain the earlier purchased showbags (why carry around bags all day or leave it to the last minute - but 'em and stow 'em) and wearing shoes that will start out feeling comfortable but will end up feeling like bricks.

We traditionally like to get there early and we're planning to set off about 8:15am and we also traditionally like to stay for the fireworks which are on at 9pm... in between there is alot of tradition in sore feet, crowds, exhibits we want to see being on the same time and general chaos.... we're also going with Niki's family which means that we need to do things that entertain people between the ages of 6 and 76 and hence there is always this general issue of do we split up or stick together...

I guess I am probably be a bit of a naysayer and it is to be fair a whole heap better than work, so I shouldn't be too harsh on the Easter Show, so as long as it doesn't rain, we'll be fine.

Pics and a post mortem to come.

No comments: