Thursday, May 31, 2007

My Justice Shall Be Swift And Merciless!

Been a bit since I posted... have had plenty of work on and have had some early starts... so I have been a bit flummoxed this week.

Things have been a bit hectic, but oddly enough I am looking forward to a long weekend... why?  Because I have JURY DUTY!  Yay!!  Some people would go "ah fuck!" but not I... at the very best I get a day off work (and hopefully am dismissed very early in the piece) and at worst I get to sit in whilst some local drug lord appeals a speeding fine and I get to say "GUILTY!".

NSW Local Court Judicial System?  I say Bring It On!!

Am I odd to be looking forward to such a day?  Why do I have visions of LA Law and some attractive "D.A's"?  (We don't have DA's in Australia, unless you're referring to Dirty Aussies...) Why can I see the local court version of Ice T layin' down the law as it is righteously written despite him "bein' a brutha".

LOL... God I am stupid...


No comments: