Friday, July 13, 2007

Dead

Death.  Come take me now!

I am sitting in the office today after my work farewell night out last night and after getting home a titch before 4am, I am very under the weather.  I feel sick, I have the shakes and a pounding headache.  I am not alone however... the office is rather subdued today.

The night started at Frisco's at Woolloomooloo for dinner, then after way too much wine it was to the W for cocktails and I started on the bourbon...  Then it was on to the Rocks at around midnight in which alot of places were closing except Jackson's On George which was open and I guess we left there around 2:30am... shared a cab which went via Concord then Merrylands then home to the mountains.

What a long night...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TGIF, Clay... you haven't long to go.

: )