Thursday, August 16, 2007

Blood Bowl World Cup



Whilst I wont be there myself, there is the first Blood Bowl World Cup taking place in the UK in October and I thought I would give a bit of a positive plug to "Team Oz" who are travelling over for the big event.

276 individual coaches in teams of 6 each representing either their entire countries (such as our guys) or some other location (lots of Continental Euro's and Americans and of course lots of English) are gathering for perhaps the biggest BB tournament ever.

Best of luck to the Aussie boys who are aptly Coaches 001 to 006 on the registration list.

Included in that list is Steve "thomsy" Thoms who plays in my league as well... do us proud!

Also, for those interested, there are Team Oz rugby shirts available... contact Babs on your local BB forum (AusBowl, EucBowl, NAF etc etc).

No comments: