Thursday, September 27, 2007

Variety Night...

Well, I am sitting here waiting for the car to take me to the airport... been a very busy week, and I realise I havent posted in a few days.

Adelaide was a nightmare travel wise... because of the international terminal departure, it was customs, queues etc and then I have car hire issues at Adelaide and then the trip back was long and tiring...

But thats another story...

While I have been busy working, the girls performed at the school's variety night... Kate did a solo dance that she choreographed herself, and Brooke partnered with her friend Madi to do the Purple People Eater dance that they learnt at dance class.

Here is Brooke's video (she's on the right) and I will post Kate's once YouTube uploads / approves it.



Here are a few pics as well :)



No comments: