Friday, November 30, 2007

Friday...

Friday!  A very busy weekend ahead, but a good one...
 
Weather pending, I'm playing my first full game of cricket in a month... with weddings and trips to Queensland, I havent been available, so I am looking forward to it.  For everyone's info, we're coming first this season so far!
 
Am looking forward to Sunday where we're having our annual Xmas BBQ with all my old mates from school / cricket days... now that were mid-30's married types with most of us having kids, its a bit of a treat to have all the kids together and one of us dresses up as Santa and hands out pressies.  Kate, being the oldest kid, picked Santa last year as Pete... but she "pretended for the sake of the others".  lol.
 
I really just want to get through today at work and get home... its been a long week!

No comments: