Sunday, January 20, 2008

CanCon Team Complete - Nurglatosis

CanCon is soon upon me and I have been busy painting up my team for this years event...

It's a Nurgle team and I am fairly happy with the result... now I just need to win some games next weekend!

Beast Of Nurgle: Huge tentacled creature that puts the fear into the opponents and looks to devour opposing players to create more "rotters"



Nurgle Warriors: The big guys up front holding the line and pushing the opponent players back...

Pestigors: The ball carriers and ball hunters who look to win the game...


Rotters: These are the corpses of past victims who are infected with "Nurgles Rot" and are used as fodder for the opposition team to beat on... basically bags of gizzards on legs :)


And a happy team snap:



1 comment:

Annachie said...

Blody nice work