Thursday, January 31, 2008

Spooky...

Spooky...

I succumbed to the nerd pressure and signed up on Facebook.  I don’t quite see what the fuss is about other than I spent most of the time searching for people who I have lost contact with old school and uni friends and ex-work colleagues.

Last night I found the profile of an old uni mate I haven’t seen in about 12 years and I sent him a hello through the Facebook site.

I get to work this morning and am crossing the road and I hear this Gday Clay! and sure enough it’s the same guy I found on Facebook last night talk about freaking spooky!  We were both in a rush, exchanged business cards and I said that I had sent him a message via his Facebook page and he said he hadn’t checked it.

Very freaky.

1 comment:

Dan said...

When I first started using Facebook, the tag was "Find old friends and stalk them"... You better run ;)