Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I'm Back and Melbourne remains shithouse...

Sorry for the non-posts, just got back from a business trip to Melbourne and it was hectic...

Nothing exciting to report, except I went to the taping of Spicks & Specks... and not only that, but it was courtesy of my mate Tommy who was on the show and got me into the VIP / Green room (the walls were Green from memory) and hence I sat around with Tommy and ate sushi and spring rolls whilst people like Wilbur Wilde, Derryn Hinch etc wandered around...

Excellent experience, many thanks to Tommy, and the episode that I watched being taped will be on in July sometime I believe... i think....

Other than that, Melbourne remains shit house! The big cabbie protest was right near my hotel and buggered my travel this morning - not because I needed a cab, but because I had hired a car and the combo of me needing to get to St Kilda, a wacky GPS and streets blocked due to protests got me all confused! lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Melbourne's not that bad clay the cabbies just sick of being stabbed every other week ...

Faibios.