Monday, June 16, 2008

Moving Offices

Well, we moved the office over the weekend and I have been out all morning and have arrived at the new place with my PC in bits and unconnected, a new phone that needs my voicemail added and a half dozen boxes of my stuff.

Funny though, I will only be here a week and hence I am not even going to unpack.

My new space, like everyone elses is very small and I am looking at a blank wall as opposed to my previous view 21 stories up, but that’s OK.  A lot of people are whingeing, but I feel nothing but relief that I will be leaving at the end of the week.

On that note, I had a chat to a person about a role in another firm (wont name names) and that went positive, but it will take some time.  That though is the one thing I have a lot of time.

No comments: