Monday, June 15, 2009

Off to Old Blighty!

Have yet another business trip to London coming next week... its just for the day but given Niki and the girls have just arrived and I wanted to get them into the spirit of the benefits of living here in the UAE, I have booked them on the same flights and we're taking a long weekend in London.

So, we fly in, I go off to my business meetings on the Wednesday, I knock off mid afternoon, and we go site seeing until Saturday.  We're on the 2:30pm flight back on Saturday afternoon which gets in 1am Sunday morning in which I turn around and go to work on the Sunday.

Whilst there, we'll do the usual things... Buckingham Palace, London Eye, Tower Bridge, Tower of London etc etc... basically a picture taking fest!

Hope the weather is kind to us :-)

No comments: