Monday, June 20, 2005

Slashdot | How To Balance Life And Technology For Kids?

This is an interesting article I have seen this morning. Being a "Geek" Dad with two kids, I wonder how to get my kids outside and playing more rather than watching TV. I have had no real issues with this at the moment with both my girls very active playing with the kids in the street and on their trampoline and swing set. However, both can use a mouse with ease and can double-click, click and drag and are quite handy on the few computer games we have for them. They are only 5 (going on six) and 4 years old. I didnt know how to use a mouse until I was 12 or 13 and never had a PC until 17 and we didnt have a game console ever.




For those of us with kids, this article may be of interest.


Slashdot | How To Balance Life And Technology For Kids?

No comments: