Thursday, December 08, 2005

I didn't win, but...

I did get a lot of good ideas from the Top 11 (wtf??) finalists of the SmartyBlogs Blog Of The Year Competition.  I will be honest and will say that I will look at certain aspects of some of these blogs and pretty much rip off some ideas, but I guess that’s what its all about isn’t it – sharing of ideas and tools/techniques…

For the record though, I am bemused by the winner… weird site, weird topic… and perhaps not the best “aesthetically pleasing” site amongst those Top 11. But who am I to judge! LOL!

1 comment:

Goreon said...

Is it honestly that important to you to have that kind of recognition for your Blog Clay?

I think your blog is great as it is mate, I certainly read it each day or so because it's insightful and entertaining. I wouldn't worry too much about what other people are doing, you're travelling along fine as it is.

Cheers