Tuesday, August 22, 2006

New Laptop

Late post today as I left my laptop in the office overnight as I was to get an upgrade… and what an upgrade I have!  A brand spanking new Dell Latitude D620.  Looks very sleek… has a great screen resolution and is a “wide monitor” that gives a lot more ability for me to juggle applications.

Only downside is that all my non-work standard build tweaks are gone.  I have reinstalled Firefox, but lost all my extensions but I have recovered those to an extent and found some new ones to boot.  Restored my Firefox theme (Mostly Crystal) and all that but what is most annoying my is I have misplaced my Bookmark html file (I am sure I saved it) and I have also lost all my passwords!  Idiot!  Should have backed all that up.

Well I must be off… trying to grips with the new keyboard and typing is a real biatch at the moment.  Also, I lost my wireless mouse for a clunky cabled version… but they are working on that as well.

No comments: