Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Bah Humbug

Shitty morning this morning as I spent my entire trip cramped into the corner with my laptop open trying to review a document whilst some Chinese bloke with the flu kept snorting snot back up his nose instead of using a tissue or a hanky.

Get into the office and there are a thousand and one things to do and despite me working until nearly 7pm last night things just ain’t getting done.

Am selling chocolates today for the girls’ dance school (Caramellos and Freddos) for a $1 each and they’re going out fast already.  Its amazing what a broadcast email to everyone on your floor can do :-)

Rain continues outside and as I look out of my Level 17 office window, I am sure I’ll be able to swim home soon…  Unfortunately they keep telling us that none of the rain is falling in the catchment areas…

No comments: