Friday, September 22, 2006

Early Start - Late Finish

Am on the 6:22am train this morning as I have a teleconference with Los Angeles and because the poor Americans don’t like to work late, we start early.  8:00am Sydney is 3:00pm yesterday in LA and I don’t know why we cant move it forward an hour…

Then tonight my department is going out for dinner.  There’s about 8 or 9 of us and we’re going to a Teppanyaki style restaurant and a few bevies.  It will be a trip home courtesy of Mr CabCharge tonight.  In between the early start and dinner, I am flat out at work as I try and clear the decks before I go on leave.  Seems odd at the time you really need a break and bite the bullet and take one you work 3 times as hard in the build up,.. I am already counting down the hours to next Tuesday evening!

And for the record, Niki has asked me to tell you all that by moving the cat scratch pole to a more central part of the living room, he’s now using it instead of the lounge.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found that if I worked out where my cats favourite spot for attacking the couch is and placing the pole right infront of it.

-OB

Clay said...

Thats exactly what we did!