Monday, June 04, 2007

And thy mercy was spared!

I am in the office today... there was no metering of judicial smackdown from me today as my date with Jury Duty was cancelled... unfortunately the recorded voice on the Jury Duty Hotline (0055 HotJury) told me that my services were not required...

Oh well, and their loss I say!  I could have been so good at pointing "the bone" at someone before "sending them down" to the Big House.... I could then have had lunch with the Prosecution team (coz we wouldnt have needed a long trial... in my opinion, if you've managed to get yourself in front of a judge, you must have done something wrong) and over lunch I could have helped them with their next case and told them how the world really is and that all this civil libertarian stuff is a load of pinko-greenie cods-wallop!

Oh how they have made a mistake!  I could have been such a good juror!

Gotta go now though, I have to cancel my download of "Judge Judy - Series 1, 2 and 3".

No comments: