Friday, March 07, 2008

Happy Birthday Brookie

Sunday is my little bubba’s 7th birthday.  I am amazed that 7 years have passed since her arduous birth (well arduous for Niki… 50hrs of labour thanks to medico stuff ups!) and she is now a bright and bubbly 1st grader.

The weekend is going to be fully taken up with birthday stuff… tonight, our friends Julie & Con are coming over for Pizza and Ice Cream Cake (Brooke is in charge of the menu!) and their daughter Hannah will be staying the night for a sleep over.  Then Saturday, I’m taking her down to her Gran & GranPa’s where she’ll be heading out for clothes shopping and a girly day of shopping with Gran.  Saturday night Mum & Dad will bring her back and we’ll be having Chinese and then on Sunday, her actually birthday, we’ll be taking her down to Build-A-Bear at Penrith for a little party with some of her friends.  Then we’ll be back to our place for a Teddy Bears Picnic which will be followed by Nikis family coming around for dinner on Sunday night.  Apparently the menu is Chicken and Macaroni & Cheese mmm!

So in short, that’s my weekend!  I will still be going to cricket Saturday arvo, but other than that I wont have time to scratch myself should be good though.

No comments: