Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Couch Potato

I did say last night that I didn’t watch hardly any TV, but last night I decided to spend some quality couch time with Mrs ClayInfinity and ended up spending a few hours in front of the box.  I watched BB05 Uncut (oh the shame!) and then watched a great new show called “Last Man Standing”.  Absolutely pissed myself laughing.  If you’re an Aussie bloke who likes the pub, mates and good times, then catch this show… brilliant.  Sort of like “Secret Life of Us” but for blokes!

I did admit to watching the BB Uncut and I have to say for those who saw it, that guy Tim must be gay (not that there is anything wrong with that).  There he was, alone with a naked blonde cavorting in the bath for 2 trying to attract his attention and he’s watching TV, listening to head phones and eating cold octopus.  What a loser!

Disappointed too, my headphone batteries just died… no music today and I have to listen to the punters on the train cough and splutter…

No comments: